Monday, October 10, 2011

Buy New 14k White Gold Engagement Ring and Band Set with Round Cut Center Diamond and Baguette Accents (1.04 CTW) (Center Diamond - 0.74 CT , G Color,SI2-I1Clarity) (Accent Diamonds - 0.30 ctw, G-I Color, SI2-I1 Clarity) for $4,850.00

14k White Gold Engagement Ring and Band Set with Round Cut Center Diamond and Baguette Accents (1.04 CTW) (Center Diamond - 0.74 CT , G Color,SI2-I1Clarity) (Accent Diamonds - 0.30 ctw, G-I Color, SI2-I1 Clarity)

14k White Gold Engagement Ring and Band Set with Round Cut Center Diamond and Baguette Accents (1.04 CTW) (Center Diamond - 0.74 CT , G Color,SI2-I1Clarity) (Accent Diamonds - 0.30 ctw, G-I Color, SI2-I1 Clarity)

Product Rating :
Product Brand : Majesty Diamonds

List Price : $7,300.00
You Save : $2450(34%)
Now Price : $4,850.00  In Stock
One of the many beatiful pieces available from MajestyDiamonds, this exquisite diamond ring and band set, in 14KT white gold, features one round shaped center diamond and 4 baguette cut accent diamonds with a total carat weight of 1.04, color G-I, and clarity SI2-I1.



Model No:RT-RR8091A-1.00-W-PFO9122/RT-RR8091-B-W-PFO9112/CHRISD-14-12-1105-.71-PFO9785
RT-RR8091A-1.00-W-PFO9122-142/RT-RR8091-B-W-PFO9112/CHRISD-14-12-1105-.71-PFO9785-J91039-JA2
A0069
A0070

Read more Details.


14k White Gold Engagement Ring and Band Set with Round Cut Center Diamond and Baguette Accents (1.04 CTW) (Center Diamond - 0.74 CT , G Color,SI2-I1Clarity) (Accent Diamonds - 0.30 ctw, G-I Color, SI2-I1 Clarity)

Available : In Stock.


14k White Gold Engagement Ring and Band Set with Round Cut Center Diamond and Baguette Accents (1.04 CTW) (Center Diamond - 0.74 CT , G Color,SI2-I1Clarity) (Accent Diamonds - 0.30 ctw, G-I Color, SI2-I1 Clarity)
FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Usually ships in 24 hours

Compare Prices and Find Best Deals Online

MajestyDiamonds
$4,850.00 (New)
Usually ships in 1-2 business days



### Product Information and Prices Stored : Oct 11, 2011 08:53:33 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment